Wood floor repairs and restorations
Do you want to have a beautiful and durable solid wood floor in your home or office? If you already have timber floorboards hidden under your carpets, you are halfway to achieving your dream! All you need is our expert wooden floor repairs and restoration services.
We can transform your old and worn-out pine floorboards into stunning and smooth surfaces with our professional sanding, staining, and sealing techniques. We can also fix any gaps, cracks, splits, or loose boards that may be affecting the quality and appearance of your floor.
WE WOULD ONLY REPAIR/REPLACE PINE FLOOR BOARDS AS PART OF A PINE FLOOR SANDING & RESTORATION PROCESS. UNFORTUNATELY, WE DON’T REPAIR BURNS, SCRATCHES, DENTS, ETC ON AN OAK OR SIMILAR SOLID WOOD FLOORING. IN THESE INSTANCES, IF POSSIBLE, WE WOULD SAND DOWN THE WHOLE FLOOR AND RESEAL.
We are a trusted and experienced company that specialises in floor sanding, sealing, colour staining, and floor repairs in London and the surrounding areas. We can customise the colour and finish of your wooden floor to suit your preferences and style. We use high-quality products and equipment to ensure long-lasting and beautiful results.
How to prepare for wooden floor repairs and restoration?
- First, we will visit your property to measure the area, check for any loose or damaged boards and give you advice on the condition of your floors.
- Second, you will need to clear the room of any furniture and items that may be affected by dust, such as fabrics, curtains or rugs. Our modern sanders have effective dust extraction systems, but some dust is still inevitable. Floor sanding is also noisy, so you may want to inform your neighbours in advance.
- Third, we will provide you with a written quote that includes all the costs for sanding, staining (if required) and sealing based on the size of your floor. We offer competitive and transparent pricing within the industry.
- Fourth, we will arrange a convenient time for the work to begin. We can also remove any existing carpets for an additional charge of £35 per room.
- Fifth, we will carry out the work with care and attention to detail, leaving you with a stunning wooden floor that will enhance the value and beauty of your property.
We are a well-established business in London that provides excellent customer satisfaction and service to our clients. We have many happy customers who can testify to our quality and professionalism.